@Regrann_App from @kerryrowett - Spectacular Beetroot,...

by - October 07, 2016



@Regrann_App from @kerryrowett - Spectacular Beetroot, halloumi + pumpkin butter on sourdough situation going on along with some BOOK WRITING! ✨

I’m using a program called Blank Page to write the book 🙌

I like how I can move around chapters and can see the word count and read time 👌

I’ll give you a little insight into how I am writing the book. I ask my guides to work on it so that when I sit down, I just have to write what comes through 💫

The book is in the form of a story and I’m progressively helping with the main character to solve her alignment challenges so she can have a business she *actually* loves 🙏

I’m finding this a pretty fun process and I’m pretty impressed about how my guides have incorporated problem solving into writing the book 👏

Recognising patterns, identifying blocks, finding personal power, learning boundaries + making necessary positive changes are the kinds of things I’ve been helping my clients do for nearly 8 years now 💛

I like the authenticity of it. The main character, Anna, is having to figure things out as she goes, just as each of us in business has to. So you can watch her, relate and take from her journey and learnings what’s relevant to you and do your own enquiry 💁

I guide you through that too 👯

Sooo much better than me trying to write a book called: “Listen up people! This is how you create alignment! Follow my system!” which I think we can all agree was never going to happen 👍😂 System, shmystem 😁

Anyways, can’t really take the credit, that’s just how the book showed up when I sat down to write it day one 💃

Clever guides 👏

I think I’m now procrastinating though so back to it 😊 ❤️❤️❤️ - #regrann



via Tumblr http://mymarketingfile.com/post/151474816798

You May Also Like

0 comments